Identify your needs, college cost, and lowered college cost.
Take the first step critical to accessing college money.
1. Discover how the college financial system really works.
2. Learn the four steps needed to receive your fair share of college money (only 10% of those in college get their fair share.)
3. Determine your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) amount as calculated by the federal and private financial aid formulas.
4. Find out how much this amount can be lowered (this increases the amount of financial aid you can receive.)
5. Obtain a student analysis including specific recommendations to assist in making the student more desirable to colleges.
6. Receive a business plan for securing the maximum in award money for college.